Pages

Search This Blog

Google Plus, Time to Expand Development


I always think about how if Google make a service that connected all Google services on the one application. Desktop or Web application. That will be great. Because I use many Google services, such us Mail, Blogger,  Map, Translate and Drive. But I have to open many tab on my browser if I use all of the services.

Yesterday, I opened my Google+ account, and I really surprised with new interface. WOW. New navigation, great timeline interface. And also I was very impressed with picture share. I think that is better than Facebook picture sharing.

But, I think, Google is trying to make Google+ like Facebook. Meanwhile Google have many good services. Why don't Google add all service, like Blogger, Picassa, Maps, etc, to Google+?

I thought about I can make Blogger Post from my Google+ account, share easily to Google+. I also can see the Trending Article. That will be nice, right? Or, I can send an Email without open new tab. And I can share any Videos from my Google+ account, watch trending Video, and share to Youtube too. And I can upload any file to Google Drive from my Google+ account. That all gonna be SUPER WOW.

Facebook is only has Small Web Service but Google has Giant Internet Service.

No comments:

 

Most Reading